Criminal Offense and Arrest Reports

Criminal Offense & Arrest Reports

A directory of criminal offense reports and associated arrests (if any) is available here.

The directory is updated during regular business hours. The directory contains information regarding offense reports filed within the last 3 months, and also displays information regarding offense reports in which an arrest was made within the last 3 months. The first two digits of the offense report number indicate the year in which the offense report was received by our office.

(The report is in Adobe Acrobat .pdf format. If needed, download the free .pdf viewer.)

To obtain copies of specific reports you may contact our Jail Administrative Assistant at
513-732-7535. A printing fee may be associated with your request.

To obtain information regarding the court disposition of arrestees referenced in the above directory, you may visit and click on the “Case Access” link for court case information.

Public Record Requests

Effective January 2, 2019, ALL NON-TRAFFIC related Public Record requests should be made in one of the following manners during the business hours of
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday-Friday (excluding holidays):

Phone:             513-732-7535


Appear:            In person at the Clermont County Jail  – 4700 East Filager Road,  Batavia, OH 45103

Allow a reasonable amount of time to complete your request based on the material requested and the working status of the responder.  A reasonable time is between 24-72 business hours.

TRAFFIC related Public Record requests shall continue to be accepted by contacting the Sheriff’s Operation Center located at 4470 State Route 222 Batavia, Ohio 45103.

You may request such by appearing in person during the above hours or by phoning the following numbers: 513-732-7557 or 513-732-7087. Hours: 8:30 AM. – 4:30 PM.

NOTE: Please make sure you complete the Public Record Request Form, which is available online and/or at the Jail or Operations Center.  Completing this form will facilitate the speedy process of your Public Record Request.